Little Big Planet: How does the online multiplayer work?

Antworten

Little Big Planet: How does the online multiplayer work?

joejonsme
PSN-ID: joejonsme

Mi 27. Jun 2018, 15:07 von joejonsme

HI,

I've purchased Little Big Planet but I'm confused on how the online multiplayer works.For example, when I'm browsing levels on the main planet, I see a little bubble with a number in it. Is that how many people are playing that level?When I do choose a level I pick "Play Online" but nobody is ever in the game. I've even waited five or ten minutes.I've also read that you can't pass that little sign with the sackboy picture or else nobody else can join the game so does that mean I have to just wait by the entrance for somebody to join?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
—-

Thanks!
Zuletzt geändert von Hanfi1311 am Do 28. Jun 2018, 06:35, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Links entfernt

Re: Little Big Planet: How does the online multiplayer work?

mdkd99
Doppelposter
PSN-ID: mdkd99

Mi 27. Jun 2018, 15:18 von mdkd99

Do you play on PS3 or PS4? On PS4 you'll need PS Plus to play with other players. On PS3 you have to wait and not activate that signpost.
Bild

Hanfi1311
Administrator
PSN-ID: Hanfi1311

Mi 27. Jun 2018, 18:41 von Hanfi1311

Yes, thats right, you have to wait before you reach the multiplayer sign in a level, else nobody can join, but it can really take long time... in LBP1 and 2 you can use the Dive in function, you will join some players somewhere, then just ask them, if they want to play the storymode level you want to play in multiplayer... in LBP3 the Dive in function and multiplayer is broken and doesnt work correctly, its really hard to get enough players in story mode for the multiplayer trophies...

One way is, ask in a forum like this one, add the persons on PSN to your friendlist, then you can play together in game...

And of course, welcome to our little forum... :D
Bild
LBP-HUB.com: LittleBigPlanet news, statistics, signatures, music, wiki, forum and more...

CuriousSack
PSN-ID: CuriousSack

Mi 27. Jun 2018, 21:20 von CuriousSack

Hi joejonsme,

your PSN-ID seems to be a fake, so I assume that your thread is a spam thread,...correct me if I'm wrong!
Bild

mdkd99
Doppelposter

Fr 29. Jun 2018, 20:48 von mdkd99

Found it:
https://lbp.me/u/joejones649/levels

His PSN is 'joejones649', had to search a little bit.
Bild

CuriousSack

Sa 30. Jun 2018, 06:23 von CuriousSack

Bin immer noch skeptisch, werd aber mal versuchen, das von joejones649 gebastelte Level aufzuspüren, Detektiv Jürgen hat Witterung aufgenommen und wenn er sich mal in einen Fall verbeißt, läßt er nicht mehr locker... wie eine Bulldogge! :smzunge:
Bild

CuriousSack

Sa 30. Jun 2018, 14:49 von CuriousSack

Also, hab weiter recherchiert, das Level von joejones649 ist ein LBP1 Level, das 2009 erstellt wurde. Ich würde annehmen, dass joejonsme eine LBP Vorerfahrung erwähnt hätte, ich hab weiter meine Zweifel an joejonsme.
Abgesehen davon schreibt sich joe-jones-649 auch noch anders als joe-jons-me.
Bild

mdkd99
Doppelposter

Sa 30. Jun 2018, 16:23 von mdkd99

Hmm, ok. Ich frage mich trotzdem, wieso jemand sowas als Spam posten wollen würde. Evtl war es ja eine ernste Frage.
Bild

Antworten